Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are
stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
The information is
used to enhance the vistor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Last 30 Posts
- Healthy Eating – Press Release
- Why workshop?
- Want to see what we look like?
- Juliane leads the Junior Production team in a popcorn-fuelled adventure!
- It’s here! Grab your packs today!
- The Boy Who Became What He Ate Phase 2: Practitioner Resource Books have arrived!
- The Boy Who Became What He Ate Phase 1: DVD’s and stickers have arrived!
- ‘Spot the Schema’ review by Early Years Professional & Trainer Kathy Brodie
- The Children’s Food Trust is officially launched this week
- Say hello to the newest member of our team – The boy who became what he ate
- Sharing Stories – New DVD and booklet that encourages a child’s love of reading
- The Great Illustrator Hunt
- Matt & Victoria discover the home of the Moshi Monsters!
- We’re looking for a Junior Designer!
- Matt and Kerry interview top chef Massimo Bottura as part of the Melbourne Food Festival.
- In The Picture are Shortlisted for the 2011 Nursery World Awards!
- It’s up! The first screen in the new In The Picture TV Network is installed at 1st Place Children and Parent’s Centre.
- Hello and Welcome to our New Home!
Archives by Month:
- September 2016
- October 2012
- August 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011